PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Argo - Extreme Terrain Hunting Vehicles

WOEII
04-13-2013, 11:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX_Vf-9SqGQ
:cool:

Dane
04-13-2013, 08:10 PM
This spring I was hog hunting and some other's brought a Argo and Max amphibious vehicle. Amazing that you can just drive down into the water but it's true that you don't get something for nothing. It may float and have a lot of wheels for soft mud but without a suspension and minimal ground clearance it left me somewhat disappointed. If you really have a need I can see how it's really the cat's ass but the rest of the time you pay the price. I do like that the Argo has provision for slapping a small outboard on the back to boost it's water performance.

If you've ever complained about changing the oil on your Gator just compare stories with a Argo or Max owner.

WOEII
04-14-2013, 04:05 PM
This spring I was hog hunting and some other's brought a Argo and Max amphibious vehicle. Amazing that you can just drive down into the water but it's true that you don't get something for nothing. It may float and have a lot of wheels for soft mud but without a suspension and minimal ground clearance it left me somewhat disappointed. If you really have a need I can see how it's really the cat's ass but the rest of the time you pay the price. I do like that the Argo has provision for slapping a small outboard on the back to boost it's water performance.

If you've ever complained about changing the oil on your Gator just compare stories with a Argo or Max owner.
Doh! Never thought about the suspension. I guess just seeing it go in the water like that puts it in the magic category! :lol: :Thmup: