PDA

View Full Version : John Deere Engineering and Engines

WOEII
06-16-2013, 09:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg8MZc9rje0
Shows the process John Deere uses to create engines and how they've worked through the Tier 1-4 timeline.

CLMA
10-17-2013, 09:47 PM
NEW GATOR RSX850 SPORT OWNER - As a new owner, today I was impressed by the owners manual. As a former product manager with a competitor, in the construction machinery arena, I read these manuals carefully while going over the machine. One thing came to point that concerns me about the Gator Sport...the service access leaves much to be desired. I suggest a central service access for ease of service. I see that it is very congested and tight, but certainly engineering could have taken a page from the construction machinery division. I'm just a sticky wicket on these points from my career background. I sincerely hope that this is addressed in the next generation. Competition is much the same but for the owner/operator on the go it should be made easier. Plus an added benefited sales feature! Other than this issue, the first few miles were a real blast! I also own an X585 tractor that has served me very well for almost 10 years, so I'm green at heart.