PDA

View Full Version : Deere Lights Discount Coupons

Dane
07-08-2013, 07:04 PM
I just got a coupon in the mail from Deere that I am not going to use. 25% off Hella kits BM24108 & BM23442 and 15% off Gator lights and is good through July 20th. If anyone is considering getting lights from the dealer and wants the coupons just let me know.

Bunky
07-09-2013, 08:12 AM
Can these coupons be used for a new order or maybe order without lights and use coupons to add after the fact?

Al

Dane
07-09-2013, 12:45 PM
I don't have it with me at work but if I recall correctly it did not specify anything about when or how so I assume it could be used for options on a new vehicle or buying the lights for an older/existing vehicle. The coupon has a long serial number and says the original must be presented to the dealer. Then is goes on telling how the dealer should submit the coupon to Deere for reimbursement.

Tonight when I get home I'll try and remember to scan it in for you to see.

Dlauffenburger
07-10-2013, 05:27 AM
I don't have it with me at work but if I recall correctly it did not specify anything about when or how so I assume it could be used for options on a new vehicle or buying the lights for an older/existing vehicle. The coupon has a long serial number and says the original must be presented to the dealer. Then is goes on telling how the dealer should submit the coupon to Deere for reimbursement.

Tonight when I get home I'll try and remember to scan it in for you to see.

Dane, if you scan them I would like a copy as well. I want to show it to my local dealer and see if they can match the discount or find me a coupon.

Thanks, Dave

Dane
07-10-2013, 07:36 AM