PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust fumes

Crop checker
07-20-2013, 05:58 PM
Hi, new to this forum. I just purchased an RSX850i Trail and love it! I put the half windshield on and now seem to be able to smell exhaust fumes at 25 mph+. I notice the dust swirls around the interior, which doesn't bother me, but the exhaust does. Anyone else have this problem or any tweaks to correct it?

plateauman57
07-20-2013, 08:12 PM
Haven't noticed any exhaust fumes. I have the full glass windshield w/wiper and I too get the dust sucked in from the rear. I hope to get a rear window soon to see if that helps with the dust. Might want to make sure you don't have an exhaust leak anywhere. Good luck.

Dane
07-20-2013, 08:18 PM
I have a full windshield on my 550 and often notice the chafe and debris that blows up from behind. I don't think it's anything specific to the vehicle. I have the same problem with my pickup and long ago gave up opening the rear window. Adding a rear window to my Gator helped alot with the debris and stuff coming in from behind.

Gatorfarmer
08-11-2013, 11:24 AM
If you're gonna put a windshield on. Be sure to buy the roof and rear windshield. Leave the front windshield open a bit the pressurize the cab. I found with just the front window I experienced extreme dust swirl.