PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from Oklahoma!

josh8667
08-27-2013, 02:41 PM
Howdy everyone,

My name is Josh, I just moved to Oklahoma from Colorado this summer. I just stepped into this Gator world last month when I saw the new XUV and I just started thinking of all the things I could do with a machine like that. I don't own a Gator yet, and I probably won't be able to afford one until I pay off my truck, but I thought I'd jump in here and learn all that I can from this forum before I buy one for myself. Let me know if anybody on here is in the somewhat local area, I'm in southwest OK. Thanks!

missouri gator
08-27-2013, 03:35 PM
Welcome Josh, Lots of good folks here, when you have some time start reading through some old posts you can learn alot by doing so, and dont be afraid to ask questions.

Mark

Dane
08-27-2013, 09:09 PM
Welcome to the forum. I can't tell you the unusual uses I've found for my Gator.

Recently it was used to help install a fence. I pulled the Gator & fencing materials on a trailer to the site. Unloaded the Gator and unhooked the trailer from my truck and used the Gator to pull the trailer along the fence line as I worked. The Gator did much better on soft ground than my truck and it's turning radius is much sharper.

Bunky
08-28-2013, 06:46 PM
Welcome ! I recently purchased one and also thinking of uses.