PDA

View Full Version : Side/Rearview mirror??

Huntyngrl
08-29-2013, 12:21 PM
What do you have on your 825i? Trying to find something for mine. I have the factory no scratch windshield....can I still put a mirror on the side with that on? Or is there a rearview mirror that will work on the cross bar since on the gator they sit kind of far back. Is the ROPS the 1.75"?

Let me know what you guys suggest, thanks!

Dane
08-29-2013, 02:35 PM
I have the Moose ATV rear view mirror (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00436SJHS/ref=oh_details_o09_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) attached to the 1 3/4" diameter front cross bar of my ROPS (XUV 550). In spite of my lackluster review on Amazon it has held up OK. The mirror adjustment has very little friction so the slightest bump gets it out of alignment but it's just enough to keep it in place on the trail.

RMOSSSO1
08-29-2013, 04:41 PM
First go to a golf cart site and buy the rear view mirror. A series of mirrors, maybe 6 that give you a great rear view. I also have the J.D. mirrors, but don't follow the directions. Mount the left mirror on the right side and the left mirror on the right side. No I am not crazy, but I knocked off the mirrors on the first trip doing it according to directions. Doing it my way, keeps the mirrors inside the cab and precludes any damage from branches, limbs, etc. If you need, let me know and I can post a photo.:Ysnd: