PDA

View Full Version : Hi new to Gators, looking to purchase a used one, please let me know what you think

devo1959
12-27-2013, 09:12 AM
Hi Everyone and Happy Holidays,

I have a small farm in upstate NY and am considering a Gator an acquaintance has for sale but I don't know the year or model or even value and am looking for some guidance.
It is a diesel it only has 108 hours it has 6 wheels and the back 4 appear to be 4 wheel drive back 4 are connected by a chain the front 2 wheels seem to be freewheeling. It has a power dump the serial number is WOO6x4D0343XX No Cab or pto or other accessories. It is in very near mint condition but older and been sitting for a few years.
It looks in great condition with a winch on the front and clean I do think it has been sitting for a few years but in a garage.
Can anyone shed some light on what it is,model, year and or value?

Thanks for your help,
Jeff

GATORDONE
12-27-2013, 01:08 PM
Welcome aboard devo, The last 2 x's you have in the ser # has to be numbers in order to find out the info on it, Last 6 should all be numbers. It is a diesel utility gator but the price depends on the year in order to get a better estimate.

devo1959
12-29-2013, 10:04 PM
Hi GatorDone

Thanks for the reply. the last 6 numbers are 034391. Thanks for any further info.

Jeff