PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from "The Lake of the Ozarks, MO"

Drewski
02-12-2014, 09:06 AM
Hello and glad to be a part of the Forum.

As I have had issues getting dependable service on my HPX Gator, I figure I can handle most myself? At least try...
Round trip is 150 miles to Dealer and seems I always have to take it back a second time!

2007 HPX 4X4
Windshield and Hardtop

So the newest adventure is "Self Inflicted" I ran over a stub tree that flipped up and when it hit my left
fender at 10 Deg it blew out like a shotgun! That shot the heck out of a $100.00 Bill Plus!
I have a new one on the way, But.....
Any suggestions on handling the replacement? The roll cage is my main concern but looks to have a bolt from the underside and can only hope the fender will come out from under it without more aggravation?
Any help or "Warnings" would be appreciated!

Thanks for having me on the Forum!
Drewski

Destiny creek
02-12-2014, 10:58 AM
Welcome to the forum. I am sure someone will be able to help you with your problem.

Bunky
02-12-2014, 05:27 PM
Welcome !!!

GATORDONE
02-13-2014, 04:25 PM
Drewski, All you need to do is loosen up the rear mount bolts for the rops so it will pivot there when you lift up the front after removing the mount bolts that go through the fender. I use a cherry picker to hold up the rops. the fender is a snap to replace. Just reverse procedure after installing new fender. :Thmup: