PDA

View Full Version : MTT-136 (My track technology)

WOEII
03-04-2014, 01:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcIwrdeP21s
Don't know what to think of this. :lurk:

Dane
03-05-2014, 01:33 PM
Now there's something that solves a problem that does not exist. I'm sure it was a fun project to put together but if you've ever ridden in a sled pulled by a snowmobile you know how much fun it is getting a constant stream of snow thrown in your face. I've stopped coming up with safety issues... there's just too many to count.

WOEII
03-05-2014, 04:15 PM
Now there's something that solves a problem that does not exist. I'm sure it was a fun project to put together but if you've ever ridden in a sled pulled by a snowmobile you know how much fun it is getting a constant stream of snow thrown in your face. I've stopped coming up with safety issues... there's just too many to count.
:Rofl:

jcummins
03-06-2014, 09:20 AM

Although I've never ridden in a sled pulled by a snowmobile.....I was thinking that very thing watching the video, and though how much nicer it would be with a cabbed JD, with tracks.