PDA

View Full Version : New RSX850i Owner ! Alberta Canada

AlbertaRednek
05-29-2014, 05:22 PM
Hello All

Well i finally pulled the trigger on a new RSX850i. i am a first time owner of a JD and this will be the first time i have owned an off road toy ( Driven lots of them but never had my own).I was looking at many models the last cpl years and i have friends with Polaris RZRs & Rangers and looked closely at the Can Ams however something just kept pulling me back to the RSX. This Machine just looks so clean & mean, and the fact that you can get one standard right off the showroom floor with doors ,Bush Bar & Winch while other makes consider them optional components was a major selling point. ( Not to mention My wife works for the Dealership in the parts dept so i was able to get over $7500 in Employee & Factory discounts and get inside intel on service and warranty procedures with parts at cost)

My friends and family do alot of back country camping so this machine will see its fair share of Mud & Muskeg and i cant wait to get it out and compare with my friends machines. I pick it up on my birthday in a cpl days and i will be pulling it all apart to do my own PDI and install all the options that were included in the deal, if anybody has some advise on things to look out for or minor mods before putting it into service would be greatly appreciated.

2013 RSX 850i Trail Olive & Black
Poly Roof
Half W/S
Nerf Bars
Skid Plate & C/V Guards
OPS Organizer bag
Sport Wheel
Dual Battery Kit
Camo Transport Cover
2YR extended warranty
CD Rom Service Manual

looking forward to talking to you all on the forum and hopefully it wont be about problems with my machine :) I have attached a picture of it sitting on the Dealership lot waiting for me to pick it up

Dane
05-31-2014, 08:42 AM
Congratulations on the new machine. Do you have it home now and have you gotten it dirty yet?