PDA

View Full Version : Howdy, y'all

Harry Ferguson
07-07-2014, 11:15 AM
Just took delivery of my new 825i, only six days after ordering! I have only put 6.5 hours on it because of the holiday but no complaints so far. The only modification it has had is moving the 4wd switch from position 1 to position 2 on the panel. I couldn't see it before because it was hidden behind the steering wheel. Planning to put on a DiamondBack metal roof but waiting for them to finish testing the 2014 models and start production. ROPS must have changed since 2012? Haven't taken it past 5500 rpm yet, but after the 8hr. service I'll find out how fast it goes. I found this forum in a search for winch mounts. Nobody else is talking about the current models yet, so glad to be here!

Bunky
07-07-2014, 11:46 AM
Welcome ! How do you like the nets!

Harry Ferguson
07-07-2014, 02:55 PM
Thanks, Bunky,
I like the nets fine. They are an effective and inexpensive way to keep legs and feet inside and brush outside. You can even go with them open for stop and go tasks. I am considering options for some foul weather protection on rare occasions. Maybe canvas doors and back panel. Whatever I enclosure I select, the nets are the cheapest and easiest option to remove.