PDA

View Full Version : I need a rear window for my '14 825i s4

barranch
11-11-2014, 02:36 PM
I was wondering if anyone else has ventured out and got a rear window for their s4. I am a bit apprehensive because I have not seen nor heard too much about the s4 rear window application. I've got an '09 xuv 850d and the rear panel up top looks different than my rear top... anyone else running into this?

My main objective is to rid the cab of the negative pressure from putting on my front windshield. That dust storm it creates makes for a crappy ride!

flyboy
11-12-2014, 05:45 PM
I was wondering if anyone else has ventured out and got a rear window for their s4. I am a bit apprehensive because I have not seen nor heard too much about the s4 rear window application. I've got an '09 xuv 850d and the rear panel up top looks different than my rear top... anyone else running into this?

My main objective is to rid the cab of the negative pressure from putting on my front windshield. That dust storm it creates makes for a crappy ride!

I've got a 855d s4 with a poly cab it has a sliding rear window.The fit is good and no problems yet but mine has doors so i can't tell you how it affects the dust i haven't had the doors off yet.