PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning up the 825i

Bunky
05-16-2015, 06:44 AM
I cleaned up my Gator some recently.

I always wash using the 2 bucket method with a third bucket for the wheels. I had previously applied a spray wax to many of the surfaces so quite easy to clean. The plastics will scratch easily if not done properly.

http://angphoto.smugmug.com/Detailing/ANG-Gallery/i-7GLvKF2/0/X3/DSC_3640-1-X3.jpg

WOEII
05-16-2015, 07:55 AM
Lookin good! :Thmup:
Cleaning them for me is most the time just as fun as riding them. :BG:

Dane
05-18-2015, 08:40 PM
Clean Gator? I don't understand?

jcummins
05-19-2015, 08:02 AM
Nor I. I've had 3 years, and just hosed it off maybe three times. But I start it maybe 20 times a day, used all day long.

Bunky
05-19-2015, 11:38 AM
Clean Gator? I don't understand?

If anything to keep the mud out of the garage...

Dane
05-20-2015, 06:53 PM
Yea, it's not so much a problem when you drive in while the mud is still wet and sticky. It's after it dries and the mud is brittle. Still, the Gator is a piece of cake. You should try bringing an excavator in the house. Those damn tracks have a million nooks and crannies. No matter how well I clean it, and it may be clean driving in, it always leave a trail of dirt clods when I take it out the next time.

teul2
05-20-2015, 11:17 PM
You should try bringing an excavator in the house.

this made me laugh. I had the mental picture you were driving it in the living room to watch tv or something.

Bunky
05-21-2015, 12:23 PM
Yea, it's not so much a problem when you drive in while the mud is still wet and sticky. It's after it dries and the mud is brittle. Still, the Gator is a piece of cake. You should try bringing an excavator in the house. Those damn tracks have a million nooks and crannies. No matter how well I clean it, and it may be clean driving in, it always leave a trail of dirt clods when I take it out the next time.

Exactly. It is the dried mud that drops off when you pull in and out.