PDA

View Full Version : LED Bar Lights?

Firetruck
07-01-2018, 12:11 AM
I've got a new JD 825m gator coming soon (due in, in a few weeks).... was thinking about adding a nice LED Light Bar to the top of a deluxe cab. anyone else done this successfully that could share some products to look at or installation tips? I'm sure I'll be looking to YouTube too for things like this soon. Just thought I'd try this forum first! Nice to meet y'all!

bradhill
07-01-2018, 02:46 PM
I've got a new JD 825m gator coming soon (due in, in a few weeks).... was thinking about adding a nice LED Light Bar to the top of a deluxe cab. anyone else done this successfully that could share some products to look at or installation tips? I'm sure I'll be looking to YouTube too for things like this soon. Just thought I'd try this forum first! Nice to meet y'all!

I would suggest using a factory wiring harness to connect your lights, it makes the installation so much cleaner. You may even want to consider using OEM lights as well again using OEM components makes the install a snap. Try looking for parts at Green Farm Parts online, using code GTT for a great discount

Firetruck
07-01-2018, 03:45 PM
hey! awesome bradhill !! Thanks! I'll take a look into all of that!