PDA

View Full Version : 825i Bench to Buckets seat conversion.

JRL1964
06-19-2019, 09:32 PM
Hello Everyone
I want to change out my bench seat on my 2011 825i to buckets. I'm having a problem trying to figure out how the bucket seat mounts to the passenger side.
I'm pretty sure I need JD Part numbers AM137697 and M155053 along with the slide assemblies for the driver side, but I cant seem to find what parts I need for the passenger side. I have googled and searched for weeks.
I cant seem to find any information on the JD parts website, the driver side is clearly shown but the Passenger side??
Could someone steer me in the right direction as to the parts I need for the conversion.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Jeff

bradhill
06-23-2019, 11:25 AM
Hello Everyone
I want to change out my bench seat on my 2011 825i to buckets. I'm having a problem trying to figure out how the bucket seat mounts to the passenger side.
I'm pretty sure I need JD Part numbers AM137697 and M155053 along with the slide assemblies for the driver side, but I cant seem to find what parts I need for the passenger side. I have googled and searched for weeks.
I cant seem to find any information on the JD parts website, the driver side is clearly shown but the Passenger side??
Could someone steer me in the right direction as to the parts I need for the conversion.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Jeff

Jeff

I’m happy you found some help over on the other group.

825joe
09-27-2019, 10:29 AM
I wouldn't mind doing this too. is there another thread on this?