PDA

View Full Version : Fox shocks suspension kits

Camoman825i
09-26-2010, 09:48 AM
Has anyone got it? And how is the performance on it? Is it worth the hefty price tag? Any replies will be deeply appreciatef.

deereboy88
10-06-2010, 07:04 PM
i got mine on order with a shipped date of tomorrow (yea) but i will let you know how it perform with them as soon as i get them on.

Camoman825i
10-18-2010, 09:16 AM
Please let us know! I'm about to pull the trigger on this..Thanks in advance

BarnDoor
10-18-2010, 09:07 PM
Do it. The rear of mine bounces more than I'd like when loaded. I'm sure the Fox system has a rebound adjustment. Fox Shox tend to be awesome in every application, I've had their stuff on atvs and mountain bikes and its never let me down. I'm waiting for a-arms for my 825. I'd really like to have 2" wider arms and bring the tires out to the fender guards.

JD4life38
10-25-2010, 07:06 PM
Hey everyone, new here, but not to the JD world. I recently got my 825 about a month ago and i ordered it with the Fox setup. I've been through a few of the older Gators and figured if the stock suspension was anything like those I wouldn't be happy. Needless to say the Fox setup was definitely worth the money. You can cruise 20-30 over deep tractor ruts once they've dried and you would expect to be thrown around but it kept extremely smooth with slight bumps to the driver and passenger. It holds on any hill driving on a slant, big bumps, anything. There is nothing I have found yet that this setup cant do, and as smooth as it does. I have driven the same path with a 350-lb half bin of fruit at a slower speed and the machine was still stable and smooth. The extra money will be well worth it, and you will be glad you did.

Gfey1973
01-24-2013, 04:13 PM
Do it. The rear of mine bounces more than I'd like when loaded. I'm sure the Fox system has a rebound adjustment. Fox Shox tend to be awesome in every application, I've had their stuff on atvs and mountain bikes and its never let me down. I'm waiting for a-arms for my 825. I'd really like to have 2" wider arms and bring the tires out to the fender guards.

Has anyone found any extended a arms or any other kind of suspension upgrades for the 825i

AMAROK
01-24-2013, 04:32 PM
i got mine on order with a shipped date of tomorrow (yea) but i will let you know how it perform with them as soon as i get them on.
I am very keen to get a set for my 825 ,how much is a set from JD dealer ? Thanks

gatorman30
01-25-2013, 09:11 AM
I had replaced my shocks with them and noticed a huge improvement.
Here are some pictures of the old ones and new the rubber bushings on the old shocks looked worn out after 25 hours... As you can see the metal part is pushed way up.