PDA

View Full Version : New from NW PA with a 620i

dieselsmith
11-09-2010, 12:18 AM
I'm new here and have an '07 620i XUV with 180 hrs in olive. What are these lift spacers for the front? What do they look like? I just slid the strut out of the lower housing an inch today for lift, tightened the crap out of the bolts-won't this work or do I need something else in there? Also thinking about a 825i! I used to have a Rhino 700 and really didn't like it a ton but it would spank my 620! Nice forum

WOEII
11-09-2010, 07:55 AM
Welcome to the Gator forums! :Chers: :cool:

I ordered the spacers for my 850d because I put oversized Grim Reapers on her. :BG: On tight turns and heavy bouncing it would chaffe under the wells. They gave me a 2 inch lift but I only used one of the 1 inch spacers for each side. So if you would like to raise it just an inch in the front let me know I can sell em to ya for half of what I paid for them. :Chers:

They are heavy duty guaged rings that slip in the bottom where the shock goes into. One of my friends did what you did, just raise and tighened it but I am worried about that "Wait For It Bump" in the field. :Rofl:

Post pics if ya get a chance of your ride. We love pics! :Chers:

dieselsmith
11-09-2010, 08:44 AM
Nothing special, all stock. Going to talk to the dealer this morning about trading it on an 825. Whats an 07 xuv with only 180 hrs worth to sell outright and trade too?

WOEII
11-10-2010, 07:29 PM
Nothing special, all stock. Going to talk to the dealer this morning about trading it on an 825. Whats an 07 xuv with only 180 hrs worth to sell outright and trade too?
Nice! 180 hrs are pretty low.
I use Ebay and this site. http://www.tractorhouse.com/list/list.aspx?ETID=1&Manu=JOHN+DEERE&MDLGrp=GATOR

Gives pretty #'s for ya. The dealer will prolly low ball ya on a trade in. :Wlys:

dieselsmith
11-21-2010, 09:40 PM
Got 7750 on trade which I thought was good because mine had no options except the olive color. No power dump, bedliner, brushguard just basic. The new 825i has the 14" Bighorns, alloys, fancy bed, brushguard, bumper cover lights, roof, power dump, front protection for 5200 difference. I thought it was real good, I put about 7 dealers against each other, the next closest was 5,600 diff and some were 7,500+ diff. Will get pics when I can quit driving it long enough to wash it.

Kerry G
11-24-2010, 01:14 PM
:Chers:Welcome to the forum. WOEII006